The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Absolutely beautiful! Stunning animation, interesting story, great voice actor and beautiful backgrounds, everything you could ask for!

Monopoly Logic Monopoly Logic

Heh, this actually came up once in one of those late night conversations with some friends.
Smooth animation to go with it, nice job!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks man, when you think about it Monopoly is one messed up game :D. That's capitalism for ya!

Tellertabbies Tellertabbies

Discovered this 4 years ago, still my all-time favorite.

LaserKarl responds:

I will never make anything as good as this again. I already peaked.

Camp creator V1 Camp creator V1

Not bad, but I'd recommend to put your smoothness of the brush symbol a little higher, and try to make the arrows a little more "arrow-like". Keep going!

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Great and addictive

Deserves way more than daily 3rd. Awesome game.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Man, this is brutal!

I LOVE it!
Unlike what other people say, I think the one button gameplay is an awesome idea, and great moves.
The parry system makes it a lot easier, and the ending bosses rock, but the Duke of hell guy wasn't the hardest. Best ending video ever btw xD.
Anyway: A great production, and nice gameplay and graphics; Make more!

Sparks - UAO Remix Sparks - UAO Remix

Awesome track! When the song started with the first "I", I thought it was going to be a remix of Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round hahaha. Although that would have been amazing, this was still very good! I like this better than your dubstep, but that's just me.
Keep it up!

SoLoR1 responds:

Sorry for the late response!!! Thank you dude haha, I love that song I haven't heard it in years!!! I might just have to remix it ;) I'm at a hit or miss with dubstep, I think Electro and Trance is where I really excell in but I just love doing any genre of music, incorporating organic instruments with electronic is just limitless!

Once again thank you for you response, keep in touch!!

When Satan Rules His World When Satan Rules His World

This vocalist is a keeper dude!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

For sure, thanks a lot man!

Cloud Chaser (reprise) Cloud Chaser (reprise)

Pretty awesome, I like the shushing!

DEADFART DEADFART

And here I thought Ren was scary in the show...

Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide

Nice, your work really reminds me of the album covers of Easily Embarrassed, especially the Coin spinner. I like it, keep up the great work.

AlvinHew responds:

Hahaha, I am the artist who created the album covers for three of their albums! Tales of the Coin Spinner, Different Dimensions, and EE4.

Halloween Daily Monster #24 Halloween Daily Monster #24

Another amazing monster. What do you make these with if I may ask?

koroboy responds:

Thanks! So,chinese ink, water, brushes, ballpen, black and white pen, white pencil and kraft paper!